The Black Seed Oil 100% pure, organic farming ISO 9002 Egyptian origin, obtained by cold pressing and implementation in capsule and bottles in our laboratories in France.
- Nigella Sativa is an invigorating and purifying product.
- Modern science has certified the mysterious power of the black seed.
- The highest concentration in the world of thymoquinone, dithymoquinone, thymohydroquinone, thymol and Omega 3 and 6: back on your feet in 1 week!
- Phytotherapy, aromatherapy, nutritional therapy, alternative medicine, alternative medicine, medicine Koranic and prophetic advocate the virtues of pure black seed and those of all natural products.
- Nigella seed comes from the eastern countries, more precisely from Egypt, where it is used for its soothing, regenerating, revitalizing, hydrating effects and protection of cell tissue property; but also for its vegetable ceramides and their nourishing action, due to radical scavenger miracles.
- Its curative properties, anti-inflammatory action and stimulating action of the immune system make it an excellent remedy for a large number of ailments.
Benefits of Nigella Sativa
- its anti-infectious action is very effective on respiratory, urinary and biliary tracts.
- Soothes rheumatism, reduces inflammation and allows tissue regeneration.
- Its draining action helps eliminate toxins in lungs and intestines.
- Strengthens and protects the airway from the assaults of the environment.
- Wellbeing action: strengthens the hair and skin, soothes sunburns, softens dark circles, fights acne etc.
- Black seed oil contains over 100 natural compounds which benefits have been widely proven by science for over 40 years.
- These components work synergistically together to maintain and boost the immune system.
History of Nigella Sativa